Subject: [Leica] "Best" R-Series Lenses?
From: kapner at earthlink.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:44:35 -0700

Frank,

I think the answer to this question is probably VERY subjective. The four
lenses I love are those that consistently have given me beautiful images of
lasting significance or value:

19mm Elmarit
28-90mm Vario
100mm APO Macro
180mm Tele

These are the lenses that are ALWAYS in my bag and which I use frequently,
when I'm making transparencies.

Just so you know, with the R-series most of my photography is done outside
in daylight - landscape, scenic, urban - exploring the ever-changing margin
between human civilization and pristine nature.

It's getting more difficult as the years go by... ;-)

Len

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] "Best" R-Series Lenses?)
Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] "Best" R-Series Lenses?)