Subject: [Leica] slightly OT: running CS2 and LR (Win) in a virtual Windows machine
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:08:02 -0700

Does anyone have experience with running Windows PS CS2 and LR on a virtual
Windows platform?
I am getting ready to install Win 7 (from a new disc) on an iMac with OS X
10.6.4, using VMWare Fusion 3.1. I can use only 1 core. The iMac has 8 GB of
RAM. Once I get that done I'll have to move my CS2 and LR3 to the new
platform. In a previous move to a then new PC this required re-authorization
from Adobe.
I would appreciate any advice regarding problems encountered and recommended
solutions, if any.
Oliver

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] slightly OT: running CS2 and LR (Win) in a virtual Windows machine)