Subject: [Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:32:02 -0500

A - while a few of the long lenses in your list may be referred to as R
glass, the vast majority of R glass is useless on the visoflex. No even
relatively modern R lens will work on viso.
B - with the extremely long flange to film/sensor plane measurement, very
few (perhaps none) other slr lens are useable on a visoflex with anything
near infinity focus.

Sent from my iPad