Subject: [Leica] A Silver Gelatin Print Is A Beauty To Behold
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:02:04 +1030

Yes, I have contacted Ctein.  He is still having the same problems
that I am.  It's most problematic for some work photos I've tried to
print.  Histological sections have a lot of magenta-pink and
magenta-purple shades that needs to be recorded and differentiated
correctly to show our results.  It can be hard when your printer is
misbehaving.

Marty