Subject: [Leica] IMG: an autumn holdout
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:33:34 -0700

Alas, no, Bob. I have to go to the the East Coast next week. We're
going to drive down 395, spending the night in Bishop, in early
November on our way to Arizona. But the way the weather is looking
Tioga may well be closed by then, and Monitor also. I'm betting that
we're in the middle of the best color right now from Bridgeport up to
Topaz. Leaving Tahoe on Sunday there was still a lot of development to
happen on the way to Truckee via Northstar.

Hope you get a chance to go!

Best regards,

Adam