Subject: [Leica] A call ...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:43:01 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your really kind words, I feel very honoured
with your kind comments. What you say is a reality, so often we go to
walk and we can't find anything, yes there are many reasons, you
mention "maybe we are not in the mood", I agree 100%, I admire the HCB
sentence "Adventure, the great adventure, is to look at how it appears
an unknown thing every day in front of your eyes", is just this way to
see the life and the world what can help us to discover new things on
our every daily routine, in Spain we have a popular sentence that says
more or less "the clothes made the man", if someone carry frequently
his camera, it's more easy find the opportunity.

saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 06/10/2010, a las 2:42, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: