Subject: [Leica] Another M9 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:38:11 -0400

Iconoclast!
Is the name of the book I'm reading.
And that word describes Ted and some other people I know. And I think it
also describes me. I like to get things done often in a different way a way
they say is impossible or improper and get it done better.
In a sea of flash shooting Nikon F shooters Ted was in the middle there with
an M. and no flash. And he's the guy who got noticed the most later.

Here is the first several pages in google books:
http://tinyurl.com/23lv3to

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com