Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2010: cross-cultural pumpkin
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:54:02 +0200

Hi Nathan,

You are right "Halloween" is not a Spanish celebration, now every day
is more popular. For me is sad, at least in Catalunya we have our own
traditions, the Halloween was and it is still ceebrated as "la
Castanyada", the tradition are some small cookies called "panallets"
and some fruits made as confiture. I think that it is very possible
you can find this in Alicante ...., ask for...

Saludos
Lluis

El 05/10/2010, a las 7:07, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: