Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Beauty and its beholders
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:01:35 -0400

I do enjoy going to the MET the Metropolitan Museum of Art and photographing
other people photographing the art and their friends standing in front of
it.
Which to me is us like going on a bus trip with a bunch of photo enthusiasts
and photographing the Golden gate Bridge being photographed by others.
You're making photographs about photographs. The art in the art.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com