Subject: [Leica] IMG: Panorama at sundown
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 07:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dude, you need to buy me one of them Aussie displays so I can see the whole
thing at once! I'll set a small can of Foster's right next to it, I promise,
so
that it will make it to appear to be a reasonable size...
:-)

Truly a lovely image. Love the soft light, the colors just glow and the moon
over the road is the fosters on the cake. Nice photoshopping!! ;-)

Really beautiful Geoff. Thanks for posting,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com