Subject: [Leica] IMG: American family
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:50:16 -0700

  Glad this one tickled a few people's funny bones.

Rei, I guess it's a Japanese-American family. Mom and Dad emigrated as
little kids, and met in California. Judging from all the flag-waving,
they're very proud of their adopted country.  They could only have one
child, so they adopted an orphan from Peoria.  :-)

--Peter

 > Yet more Japanese!  I didn't even know Hitachi made earthmoving
equipment!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nzNcrMWADuA/S2NoL63fizI/AAAAAAAAABU/GArw-sUdpdI/s1600-h/100128_665_0086.jpg

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060047-w.JPG.html>