Subject: [Leica] From my saturday walk 1 color
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 22:20:30 +0200

Thank you Philippe for your kind words, this lens is the old Summicron
Rigid 1957, same optical formula as the Summicron DR, it is no coded,
I don't know how is possible the EXIF has recorded such information.
I've shot this one from my window on the subway on a place you know,
the "Gracia" station, I've prepared my camera at 1/30 and f2 at ISO
320. Is a place that every dau?y I pass throught on the subway I pay
attention if there is a shot, saturday it was.

I think it will be better drink two beers, two times! ... or more

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 03/10/2010, a las 22:11, philippe.amard escribi?: