Subject: [Leica] Another LUG member featured in LFI magazine
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:29:39 +1000

So that would be a further (and deserved) compliment for Craig and a
backhanded swipe against LFI then ;-)
 But you haven't actually seen a copy for 5 or 6 years??!!
I got a bunch of old copies cheaply, running from 1955 to only about 1980
that I really enjoy browsing.
I subscribed for the last 3 years (once I got my M8). Personally I often
find some technical articles useful and interesting and do get to look at a
range of work that I would otherwise never have seen. Very Leica positive
magazine of course. I'm fine with that. Depends what you expect from the
content naturally. Plenty of alternate photo books and magazines absorbed
here also.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman