Subject: [Leica] just when you thought the awesome couldn't get any more awesome...
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:24:38 -0400

I now have TWO genuine digital Leica cameras, thanks to Novelist Oz Drummond
who saw the Digilux 4.3 goodness going on and put her Ur Digilux in the post
to me.

You may now weep with jealousy at my incredible gearage:

 http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/digilux6.jpg

What will Kyle do with SO MANY Leica cameras? You may ask. Well, first he
will begin talking about himself in the third person, and then to celebrate
that, he will mount his pair of Leica's together and take 3D images.

Some shots from the Digilux 4.3 project...

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/velocity.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/dinosaur-leica.jpg

Stay tuned.