Subject: [Leica] leica photos
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:52:53 -0400

Philiippe -- other cameras have distortion, what you see here is the famous
Leica Circular Focus (LCF), unique to Leitz lenses and one of the ways you
can tell a photo is made with a genuine Leica -- the lens is constructed so
as to draw your attention to the center, like the gravity of the sun bends
the essence of space with her powerful gravity, drawing things into her
orbit.  You shoot with some inferior camera, you'll get barrel distortion.
Choose a Leica -- your photos will benefit from the LCF, people will be
pulled into them and unable to escape the Pure Awesome (PA).

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] leica photos)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] leica photos)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] leica photos)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] leica photos)