Subject: [Leica] flowers with an old old (& rare) leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:13:41 -0700

Hi  Kyle,
I don't know where the Digilux 2 falls in your category, but I very much
enjoy shooting with it simply because it is simple. And yeah I know someone
will say for a "simple minded guy to use!" :-)

And yes it does make me slow down when shooting simply because I use it when
it's a "quiet down time picture session" And I've a few interesting photo
moments from it.

I can also turn it into B&W shooting mode that is fairly successful, however
weird looking through the view finder at a B&W world, then look at the real
life and see it in colour creates a strange sensation.

But your flower picture is wonderful to say the least.

You've got me thinking I should get out with my Digilux and do some "Happy
snaps" enjoying some downtime relaxation.

cheers,
ted