Subject: [Leica] The hair book
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:18:38 -0400

That's wonderful!  It makes me think of everything irreplaceable that
is lost when a home is burned or flooded.  When I see collections of
old photographs for sale at flea markets, I always wonder about the
people and how the family could let such things go.  I'm glad the
Archives are saving them.

Tina