Subject: [Leica] IMG: Emeryville Taiko at the Solano Stroll
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 01:12:44 -0700

Man, what did I ever do before LR :-) It makes processing so much easier.

For people interested in taiko pics, here's the next set:
http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=1564

We just had another performance today at the Dragon Boat Festival (it's
Dragon Boat racing is now all the rage. Teams from all over the country come
here for this!) and I used some new techniques (i.e. ND2 filter on a Zeiss
85/2). I think the DoF connoisseurs will like them! Have to wait for a few
more days though. I shot another event yesterday so will take a little time
to catch up again...

Hope you enjoy them!
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>