Subject: [Leica] IMG : PAW number ??? - a few added + details
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:31:15 +0430

Now this is modern architecture that I enjoy .... one day I will come
to see

Hugh

On 26-Sep-10, at 12:15 PM, philippe.amard wrote:

> For whom who wants to see more about the place it is now here :
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Metz/>
>
> The construction is a recently opened museum that homes part of the
> collections of modern art held by Centre Pompidou in Paris aka
> Beaubourg, see below.
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-April+in+Paris-Beaubourg-1160144.jpg.html

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG : PAW number ??? - a few added + details)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG : PAW number ??? - a few added + details)