Subject: [Leica] IMG: Afghan Father & Son
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:09:54 +0430

Nathan - funny you should say that, because I am reading about the
days when all these lands came under Persian rule ..... some of the
Shahs were addicted to wine ...... besotted even ...... and the
quality of their rule suffered accordingly!  Who knows what young
urban Afghans will do in the future.

Hugh

On 26-Sep-10, at 1:29 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Nice to see some happy looking people, Hugh. The next step is to
> teach them to turn those grapes into wine ;-)

"Keep cheerful and smile, sometimes it is all you have"

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Afghan Father & Son)