Subject: [Leica] Gen Y Surprise
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:26:38 +0200

Alan, my best friend in Denmark is a photography teacher here:

http://www.testrup.dk/in-english.aspx

Their darkroom is large, well-equipped, and the young people who take his
course are very keen on film, especially on medium format. While many (most)
of the projects are done digitally, the darkroom stays very busy too.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain