Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Opinion Please
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Nice!  I think it's worth having in your "tool box" for when you
need it!

Montie

>>I tried it out when it first came out, and liked it a lot, but never
ended up buying it! This is the only photo I finished with it, albeit
not very carefully. The background was an absolute jumble of leaves
and branches, extremely distracting. This is a Nikkor 105mm f2.5
simulation:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/March+2009/_DSC6822.jpg.html

Cheers
Jayanand