Subject: [Leica] some fine work here
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:56:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I just picked his "The Unguarded Moment" a couple of weeks ago!
Superb color imagery by a superb lensman!!  Highly recommended,
if you have not seen it, go get it, thank me later!

Montie

>>Tina,
That shot is brilliant - right up there with my favorite Taj Mahal
photograph, by Steve McCurry:

http://www.cavaliergalleries.com/html/Detail.asp?WorkInvNum=8104&artistname=Steve%20McCurry&whatpage=artist

This cannot be taken nowadays, as the railway line has since been closed.

Cheers
Jayanand