Subject: [Leica] first photo from the digital leica project
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:17:16 -0400

I have rescued Bob Baron's Leica Digilux from a drawer and asked 20 people
to send me their favorite quotations from a novel, poem, or bathroom wall to
inspire 20 photos (If you missed that -
http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/620812.html).

This is today's first -- Lugger Craig Zeni's quotation was "It was the day
my grandmother exploded" from The Crow Road by Iain Banks.

TAKEN WITH A REAL LEICA! (not made by Leica)

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/itsaleica.jpg

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] first photo from the digital leica project)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] first photo from the digital leica project)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] first photo from the digital leica project)