Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Big Sur Coast, early morning
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:03:06 +0400

Oliver,

I am glad to find out why I could not find your gorgeous Big Sur pictures
via the first link.

I prefer the second one. Is there a lot of ripples on the sea surface in
front of the rocks or it is flocks of sea birds?

Mads

p.s. Glad you liked my series from Tbilisi. And yes, it is fair to say that
time has stood still in many parts of the capital of this country and even
more so as soon as you get outside Tbilisi. But that has its own charms
anyway.