Subject: [Leica] Re. Street life in Tbilisi
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:45:27 +0400

I am on the LUG digest and there is a few other things that I need to look
after:

But pleasure rest assured that I have been overwhelmed and very pleased to
get so many hits in such a short time.

Thanks very much for your kind comments: Marty, Jim, Nathan, ric, Peter, Dr.
ted, George, Douglas, Lluis and Alan.

I guess that I will have to consider showing more photos and looking less
deep into the underground gas storage project that I am managing here.

Mads