Subject: [Leica] Salgado S2 now DR contrast
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:33:44 +0930

These are beautiful.  I really love this one:
http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/Family%20Album/Friends%20Family%20Pages/FF%20284.htm
and agree with Steve that it really is great.

It's interesting to note that the out of focus rendition gets quite
funky the further away from the plane of fous you get.  The DR has a
reputation for excellent out of focus rendition, which it has, but it
has limits, like everything.  I spend too much time looking at these
sorts of things.

It's a great photo.  I should leave it at that.

Marty