Subject: [Leica] The
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:12:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

All,

So, I am really getting tired of the no "R" lens support... and I would
really like to try the R9/DMR combination.  If any LUG members happen to
find themselves in the San Francisco area and are interested in hanging out
for a few hours to explain the workings and let me shoot with my lenses
please let me know.

Regards,

Wayne