Subject: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:58:51 -0700

Mark.  Isn't that a drastic way to wash the dust out of your camera?

One more thing about dust on sensors, and when you see it....

If you shoot wide open, or close to it, as I gather many M shooters do, the
dust will not show up much.  I notice when I stop down to f-11 or smaller,
the dust really shows up as a large blob, but when shooting at large
apertures, I cannot see the dust at all.  So, maybe that is a factor as to
why some have dust problems and some do not.

Aram

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness)