Subject: [Leica] There is a very "Low End" Hassy already -- of course
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:56:17 -0400

A couple of years or so I posted to the lug that i was interested in a Hassy
and discovered that there are BOATLOADS of low end hassy's -- in lots of lug
closets. You can get a 500cm lens and finder CHEAP here. just ask. you just
have to shoot ... film.

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] There is a very "Low End" Hassy already -- of course)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] There is a very "Low End" Hassy already -- of course)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] New "Low End" Hassy)