Subject: [Leica] Problems
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:59:44 -0400

Tina,

One thought - make sure your email program is set to be plain text only. No
HTML, no RTF or any other fancy formatting. If you changed email program or
operating system recently, I wonder if your email program is magically
converting the format of your messages to HTML if you include a URL.

Try sending one of your messages that include an URL to me directly and I
can tell you if any magic is being done behind your back.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Problems)