Subject: [Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:39:00 -0400

I can compromise at f4 fore sure Marty!
I grew up looking at countless pop photo and modern photo lens tests. And
sure many of them peaked way before f8. The curve curves but it does curve.

And from what I know now every lens is made faster than the lens designers
would prefer them to be. They are as fast as they are because the marketing
people insist on it. As they are competing with the competition down the
street; Oberkochen.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com