Subject: [Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:01:00 +0900

That 'rewind lever' on the front cold be to set the built-in ND
filter.  I suppose it slides in and out behind the lens.

Looks like an elegant little camera.  I hope the auto-focus is faster
than the elegant little Fujifilm Klasse (f2.6, 38mm) I have.

I think something got lost in translation here:
  "In addition, the lens features not only the large F2 aperture
value, but also an optical architecture that maintains a high degree
of resolution even when closed by 1 to 2 stops."  Italics on 'even
when closed by 1 to 2 stops.'  I think they meant 'that gets even
better', not 'even'.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital)
Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Fuji's rangefinder sort of looking digital)