Subject: [Leica] Plug for Chris Crawford Photographer
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:14:53 -0400

Ernie,

Thanks for the plug, I'm glad you liked the print :)

The picture Ernie bought from me was a color photo with a deep blue New
Mexico sky that I had a heck of a time matching in the print...digital file
looked great on screen, but it printed too dark cause the blue was out of
gamut. BW is so much easier, lol. Ended up making it look good after some
photoshop tweaking of the sky.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography