Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Neg Survives From My First Roll
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:51:54 +0100

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/311414532/
is a shot I took of myself on my first roll while on holidays in Co. Cork in
'67 or '68 using my Dad's camera - a Voigtlander
Bessa with Voigtar lens. It was taken with the self timer at Toormore, West
Cork with his1963 Humber Hawk
reg GZE 201 outside the window.  I remember that registration very well but
would strain to remember my own car's reg tonight. I knew little about
photography - especially focussing! The film lay in a drawer for over 38
years and I only developed it when I tried developing myself for the first
time three years ago. Have the camera still along with another few
Bessas I bought on eBay.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry