Subject: [Leica] Any Leica R 15mm f2.8 available for sale?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:48:26 -0400

  Hmmm, that is good information on the Zeiss, Gene.  Thank you.  I've
seen the Zeiss 15/2.8 available at $3.5K, used of course.

A couple dealers have the Leica 15/2.8 R at over $5K.

A couple lists indicate that the street value should be around $4K
e.g.  http://www.antiquecameras.net/leicarlenses.html

I'm going with D.Colucci's list.

Anyway, it is all an impulse thing.  I'll slowly sell enough stuff to
sock away the money, and if one pops up at the desired price, I'll go
for it.

Vick

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Any Leica R 15mm f2.8 available for sale?)