Subject: [Leica] IMG Dachshund, and M8 sensor line M8
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:47:57 -0400

  Peter, that looks just like a sensor problem.  Here's my example:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/L1000588.JPG.html

I put up this picture 3 years ago.  There's a white line going through
the image near the base of Kitty's thumb (expand to see clearly).  This
phenomenon occurred in ASAs greater than or equal to 1250.  I sent in
the camera in 2007 and they fixed it.

-rei