Subject: [Leica] Wow! 200mm f/2G ED-IF AF-S VR Nikkor
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:55:18 +0100

Nikon have had an expensive (but nowhere near as expensive as the competing
Canon) 200mm f2 lens for years. This announcement  is of a new update, with
coating to get rid of the internal flare issue some long lenses designed for
film show (due to the reflectiveness of the sensor pack surface) and with
the latest incarnation of the vibration reduction system. It looks like they
are going to charge much more for the new one, despite the old one having a
stellar reputation.
FD