Subject: [Leica] Fascinating Early Leica Picture--Shot last week
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:54:49 -0400

Taken by a friend with his 1925 Leica A and Elmax lens.  Neither the camera
nor the lens has received any mechanical attention since new.   I've
badgered him to take some pictures with this camera, the earliest example
from his extensive Leica collection.

The film was some rather aged Efke 50, which I just processed in D-76.  In
Photoshop I turned up the contract and lowered the brightness (the camera
was off about one stop), and did a little spotting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/stuLeicaA015.jpg.html

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Fascinating Early Leica Picture--Shot last week)