Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:13:06 -0400

But as Ted is saying its photo job application specific.
There is not rule as to "how to be a photographer"
A photojournalist as Ted is takes that approach; a person who is shooting
breaking news.
A commercial photographer would benefit from a more studied approach
shooting catalogs and ads.

An underwater photographer however needs to learn other stuff. And don't
hold your breath waiting for me to tell you what it is!!!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com