Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:59:21 -0700

Doug, I don't think we are saying anything different. For a specific
photographer, such as yourself, and may be Tina, the viewers may be able to
discern the difference in prints. And as Jeff Smith commented, in your
particular photographic pursue, you really push the limits of your gears.

But in a stack of random photos from different photographers, the equipments
used would not be so obvious.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>