Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:14:45 -0700

Yes Tina, no one disputes that for a single person shooting a whole bunch of
stuff, that there may as well be a difference between Leica vs. Canon, but
maybe not so easily for a stack of random prints from a bunch of random
(top) photographers.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>