Subject: [Leica] [img] off of the shelf and into the sky
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:41:35 -0400

First they said you could never get a monkey into a balloon. Then they said
you could never train him to take a photo. They they said there's no way
he'd be able to breathe at 33,000 feet. And to this I've always said "two
out of three ain't bad."

Arial photography of White Sands, New Mexico. I'm pleased with the small
size, unobtrusiveness, and quiet shutter of this camera. Geography rendered
nicely.

  http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/ileica-newmexico-1200.jpg

Of course they said "you should never push tri-x to 1600. As you can see,
grain is still a (big) factor. You can see a 4 megabyte full resolution
image here:

  http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/ileica-newmexico-full.jpg

but I've no doubt the engineers at Solms* will be working hard to fix that.

Thanks for checking it out. C&C always welcome.

Kyle

*Cupertino

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] [img] off of the shelf and into the sky)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] [img] off of the shelf and into the sky)