Subject: [Leica] Minox don't get no respect.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:22:09 -0400

For those who doubt the capability of the Minox to take decent pictures,
check out the following web site. Look at the pictures. It's all in the
film.
Larry Z
- - -

1a. New life for my Minox

    Posted by: "jb49509" jb at truepicture.com jb49509

    Date: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 pm ((PDT))

Since Kodak stopped selling Tech Pan film, and the digital curse took over,
my Minox's have languished in the drawer along with the 110's and 16mm's.
Well, I just ordered and received some of the Rollei ATP film (which is
described as a tech pan replacement). My first roll looks very promising - I
just need to remember how susceptible these tiny negatives are to scratching
and dust! Take a look at:

http://truepicture.com/minox/

thanks ---john.

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Minox don't get no respect.)