Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog Question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:33:21 +1000

Dennis you can indeed synchronisethe catalogs by following the correct
procedure with export and import. You can include the file versions or new
files from the second machine as well, if desired and update the metadata to
the main versions from that too.
As a separate concern, while a catalog cannot reside on a network drive, the
files themselves can.
You can actually have more than one catalog residing on one machine as well,
but that makes my brain hurt.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman