Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:32:55 -0700

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 01:24:09 -0400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I'm betting with the LUG reading this post the Ebay central counter is
spiking with eager luggers laying bids all kinds of who knows what
camera
gear up for auction they just might win. I'm just not getting the hand
wringing.
But you tell me!?
To me this is a big plug for Ebay. Maybe they needed it were they in a
slump?

Hi Mark,
It is about honesty and fairness and face - especially face.
I have been accused of not delivering (which is still in progress),
and punished two ways, first with the loss of cash, and second, and
more important to me, a black mark on my selling record.
I don't see it as a big plug for Ebay at all - I see it as a black
mark for them too - especially Paypal.
But, of course, it isn't over yet and I have the time and temperament
to see it through to the end.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic)