Subject: [Leica] Boatssheds Genoa Bay
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:01:55 +0200

Beautiful, wonderful light rendition that is a tribute to country,
gear, and photog :-)

Should be printed XXL and pasted on my office wall in the winter time.
By default I'll keep the pointer and have a glimpse from time to time
when the bad season is in.

Thanks for sharing
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 12 sept. 10 ? 05:15, H&E Cummer a ?crit :