Subject: [Leica] I need MAC some help
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 01:01:05 +0200

Hi,

I don't know what's happened, I've used Time Machine to restore some
files, when I've re-started my computer I've lost:

- My Mail configuration, all the e-mails received,sand, folders,
notes, address book ... I've should configurate my e-mails accounts as
it was the first time
- Safari: All the configuration with Favorite folders etc.
- Microsoft Office: When I open the Excel, Word  if it as the first
time I use it
-  All the Keywords I've created on the BRIDGE (Adobe) was lost too

I use Time Machine and I suppose all the information I've lost is
somewhere....

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

Saludos cordiales