Subject: [Leica] Your best Vs most viewed
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:00:01 +0100

Thanks to everybody who commented but it's not about the pictures it's about
differing perceptions. Have a look at your own images on the Lug and send a
link to what you consider to be your personal favourite of your own images
on the Lug, contrasted with the most viewed there.

I don't know how searchable the lug gallery is to outsiders, but certainly
on Flickr, Smugmug, etc there are so many tags, that numbers viewed can hit
astonishingly high figures.

Nathan, I can see that the title "Body Paint" might be useful in getting up
the numbers!

BTW the most viewed one of mine on Flickr is this. It's called "Raybans on
Rolleiflex" and is a shot of haystacks using Velvia and an unusual filter.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/1535137696/

Anyway, have a look at your own shots and post your favourite, contrasted
with most viewed!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry