Subject: [Leica] scotch,cigars and chocolate
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:12:38 -0700

Hi All- I haven't read much about scotch drinking by the group, but here is
a shameless promotion of the updated website my sister-in-law (Marcia
Petravicius) puts out. It is at www.sipsmokesavor.com
ps- I drink beer mostly and some of my wifes homemade liquors on occasion.
Best, Stasys
pss- To stay on topic- I'm waiting breathlessly for help on my Leica R
system - anticipating what the factory is coming up with at Photokina.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] scotch,cigars and chocolate)